You don’t need to on-hand popcorn to go selling! Download the Trail’s End app and start knockin’ on those doors!
Don’t want to go door to door but want to support your troop and council? How about signing up to man a 2-3 hour storefront? Log into the Trail’s End app to view and register for a time slot. We need your help!
What to Bring
As always, you should be prepared when selling at a store front. Here are a few things you might want to take with you.
- Popcorn! Contact Adam to get some inventory to sell
- Pencil case or other suitable bag for money
- Phone and Square credit card reader – You can check one out from Adam if you don’t have one
- Chair (for the parent)
- Jar for Military Donations
- Cash for change – $40 total, 1 ten and 6 fives
- Scouting flyers to have available for those who are interested in scouting
- Pen and order form in case the Trail’s End app goes down (which is has)
- A smile and good attitude!
Don’t forget to dress in your class A’s as you are representing Scouts BSA.